Tiếp tục chia sẻ tới các bạn sinh viên ngành Ngôn Ngữ Anh bài mẫu Báo cáo thực tập tiếng Anh tại công ty Du lịch cho các bạn sinh viên làm báo cáo tốt nghiệp Ngôn Ngữ Anh nhé, sau các bài viết bài mẫu internship report các trung tâm Anh Ngữ, công ty dịch thuât, Sở Ngoại Vụ…các bạn xem các bài viết cũ của mình trên website nhé.
LƯU Ý Trong quá trình làm bài Báo cáo thực tập các bạn gặp khó khăn về thời gian hay tìm kiếm công ty thực tập, không thể hoàn thành bài làm hãy liên hệ với mình để được hỗ trợ qua https://zalo.me/0909232620
- 1 CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCE ABOUT DAK VIET CO., LDT – Báo cáo thực tập tiếng Anh tại công ty Du lịch
- 1.1 1.1.Description organization
- 1.2 1.2. Team of company
- 1.3 1.3.Tours – Báo cáo thực tập tiếng Anh tại công ty Du lịch
- 2 CHAPTER 2: CONTENTS OF THE REPORT – Báo cáo thực tập tiếng Anh tại công ty Du lịch
- 3 CHAPTER 3: LEARNING WHEN FINISHING PROBATION AT DAK VIET CO., LTD -Báo cáo thực tập Ngôn Ngữ Anh tại công ty Du lịch
- 4 CONCLUSION – Báo cáo thực tập Ngôn ngữ Anh tại công ty Du lịch
- 5 REFERENCES – Báo cáo thực tập tiếng Anh tại công ty Du lịch
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCE ABOUT DAK VIET CO., LDT – Báo cáo thực tập tiếng Anh tại công ty Du lịch
- Dak Viet Travel, founded in 2012, a good and large company, a friendly office environment, a reliable address, based in the heart of Vietnam Central Highland.
- They undertake tour organization in the Central Highlands and to every corner of Vietnam as well as to different destinations of Asia countries.
- Their company is a reliable partner of many differebt tourist companies at home and abroad.
- By having a young and experienced staff, I think Dak Viet Travel is willing to serve you with diligence, sincerity and satisfaction.
1.2. Team of company
1.2.1. Organization chart
1.2.2.Managing Director (Mr. Dang Xuan Vu)
.Dang Xuan Vu plays his role as a Managing Director at Dak Viet Travel since 2012. With his broad knowledge of the Central Highlands and Vietnam, Vu is in charge of achieving tourists real experience trips in Vietnam.
Vu holds a B.A in Foreign Language (English), 2002; Trained as a tour guide from Hung Vuong University, Ho Chi Minh, 2004. He has successfully completed a Training Skills Assessement on 20th June 2009 in Hue and is hereby registered as a Vietnam Tourism Certification Board Certified Trainer. In addition, he has attended his training course of Management and Tour Operations issued by Tourist and Hotel School of Ho Chi Minh, took place in Daklak, 2010.
Vu has spent almost 17 years in the tourism industry of Vietnam. He is very good ad guiding or running Eco-tourism and Adventurous Trips in The Central Highlands of Vietnam, in Vietnam and other parts of Asia countries. By then, he was recommended as a good and experienced tour guide in the guide books of The Lonely Planet, on page 324, the 9th edition 2007, The Let’s Go, on page 382, 2005, and the Routard forum. In addition, he can speak English and French.
DOWNLOAD 10==> BÀI MẪU BÁO CÁO THỰC TẬP NGÔN NGỮ ANH
1.2.3. Vice Manager (Mr. Nguyen Anh Tuan)
Nguyen Anh Tuan plays his role as a Vice Director at DakViet Travel since 2012. With his wide knowledge of tourism. Tuan can help us to have great tours in Vietnam.
Tuan holds a B.A in Foreign Language (English), 2002; Trained as a tour guide from Nha Trang University, 1999.
Tuan has spent almost 11 years in the tourism industry of Vietnam. He is very good at organizing and guiding for adventural groups.
1.2.4.Tour Operator (Mr. Dinh Gia Hanh) (Báo Cáo Thực Tập Tiếng Anh Tại Công Ty Du lịch)
Gia Hanh has been working on position of Tour Operator as well as a Tour Guide for Dak Viet Travel since 2012. He has wide knowledge of managing discovery tours in every corner of Vietnam, especially in Vietnam Central Highland.
- Catering to all customer needs.
- Preparing tour guide documents.
- Developing and establishing relationships with travel agents and local authorities.
- Designing tour program itineraries.
- Assist in resolving visitor complaints or concerns.
- Leading tour groups.
As a knowledgeable tour guide, Hanh passes on his passion for the Vietnam outback to visitors, ensures them with opportunities to experience the best Vietnam countryside tours which offer in safely and comfort way, and to promote sustainable, enviromentally friendly tourism with enthusiasm and in a way that connects and shares with as many local people as possible. “I am born to serve” is his motto.
Mr. Hanh holds B.A in English, graduated, 2001. He also has attended his training course of Mangement and Tour Operations issued by Tourist and Hotel School of Ho Chi Minh, took place in Daklak, 2010
Experience in tourism field for 12 years; in a Resort and Spa in BanDon for 3 years; Tourism trade in Daklak for 2 years. Hanh is a devoted and helpful guide.
THAM KHẢO 10 ==> MẪU NHẬT KÝ THỰC TẬP TIẾNG ANH
1.3.Tours – Báo cáo thực tập tiếng Anh tại công ty Du lịch
1.3.1.Tours in Vietnam Central Highland
Yok Don National Park – Ban Don – Buon Me Thuot (01 day trek)
Coffee Tour and Waterfalls (1 day)
Buon Ma Thuot – Lak Lake – Waterfalls (1 day)
Buon Ma Thuot – Ban Don – Waterfalls (1 day)
Elephant Tour (2D – 1N)
Buon Ma Thuot – Ban Don – Yok Don National Park – Lak Lake (4D – 3N)
Buon Ma Thuot – Ban Don – Yok Don National Park – Lak Lake – Waterfalls – Buon Ma Thuot (4D – 3N)
Trekking and camping – Ban Me Thuot – Ban Don – Yok Don National Park – Waterfalls – Ban Me Thuot (3D – 2N)
Trekking and Camping – Ban Me Thuot – Ban Don – Yok Don National Park – Waterfalls – Ban Me Thuot (3D – 2N)
1.3.2.Tours in Vietnam and Asia
Tour in Vietnam (19D – 18N)
Tour in Vietnam and Cambodia (22D – 21N)
Tour in Vietnam – Cambodia – Thailand (27D – 26N)
Tour in Asia (30D – 29N)
Note: D = day; N = night
CHAPTER 2: CONTENTS OF THE REPORT – Báo cáo thực tập tiếng Anh tại công ty Du lịch
2.1.Job description – Báo cáo thực tập tiếng Anh tại công ty Du lịch
My job is as a tourist guide of the company. What do you think about this job? Tour guide practice is not simple, but also not too difficult as you and me think. When I come to Dak Viet company, I have another better look at this interesting job. At here, I have learned many things. How to become a tour guide? This is the question that I always try to answer. Therefore, I think that tour guide is a very interesting and wonderful job.
The first day, I just follow tour guide of company on the trips. I survey and write down anything that tour guides have to do with their tourists. I think that I am like a tourist on the trips. As far as I see, a tour guide have to show visitors around places of intereseting, such as towns, cities, historic buildings, gardens, forests, mountians, lakes, waterfalls, religious sites or museums, and art galleries. What do you think about that? I think that if I am not a knowledgeable tour guide, I will not do this job.
After 5 days, I now realize everything seems to become more complicated. I realize tour guide’s duty is very much, such as:
- Receive the program via email and discuss how to operate the program with the staff.
- Get a list of groups / guests, the name of the director and a list of classified rooms; driver name and contact telephone number.
- Guide the tourists to the destinations.
- During the trip, the tourist guides have to wear a badges as specified.
- Provide care, advice and support to tourists as according to the schedule.
- Provide support, guidance and help to tourists so that they get accustomed with services, including food, resting, transporation.
- Pay for valid invoices defined by laws as planned.
- Follow the guidance and assume the responsibilities of a tourist guide defined by the company.
- Report to the tour operator if anything happens and wait for his/her solutions.
Tourist guide is a quite interesting and busy job to me.
Moreover, with this job, I could be better contacting with everyone. Furthermore, I also learn to satisfy the difficult visitors, and understand their demands quickly. I must be patient and harmony. I have to sympathize and listen to all requests from visitors.
In summary, this is a job which helps me have a good knowledge of tourist, learn by experience of tourist guide in company and be able to communicate well. It make me change my thoughts and it give me have much experience of this job.
I spend six weeks on training in Dak Viet Travel company. Each week, I go to the company from two to three days, almost time I spend on tours. The office is not closed at the weekend, but those day is very busy to a tour guide. To a tourist guide, he/she has not a office time clearly. You have to ready to work anytime, anywhere…
DANH SÁCH 15 ==> LỜI CẢM ƠN BÁO CÁO THỰC TẬP BẰNG TIẾNG ANH
2.2. Using English for tourism at Dak Viet Co., LTD
2.2.1.Process and diary.
Week 1: February 15th, 2016 to February 21th, 2016.
- Wednesday, 8:30 am, start the trip, follow Mr.Hung (a tourist guide), pick up guests at the meeting point and start the tour to visit two famous waterfalls ofD’ray Nur and D’ray Sap (It takes around one hour to get the waterfalls. Tourists can swim or bathe there, catch the breeze, take some pictures and sightsee these two waterfalls).
- 9:30 am, next, visit anEde Village (near the falls) to explore the Matriarchal Society of Ede.
- 10:30 am, visitCoffee Plantation and a Coffee Factory on the way to let visitors to know how the local people process the coffee.
- 11:30 am, have lunch at a local restaurant. And take a rest (about two hours).
- 1:30 pm, continuely, visit water wharf of Ede, Kotam Village.
- 3:00 pm, visit a Trung Nguyen Coffee village. At here, You and I can try to drink a lots of types of coffee and, certainly, you and I can enjoy the best coffee in Vietnam, especially, weasel coffee from Ede.
- 5:30 pm, go to Ban Me Thuat market (It takes around one hours to get visit and buy something that. After that, end of the services.
Week 2: February 22nd, 2016 to February 28th, 2016. (Báo Cáo Thực Tập Tiếng Anh Tại Công Ty Du lịch)
- Sunday, 8:00 am, start the trip, with Mr.Hung and tourists, depart for Yok Don national park (one of the largest parks in Vietnam with the covering of 115.545 ha). Walk for three hours deep into the junggel to explore the flora and fauna system there.
- 11:30 am, have a picnic lunch in the forest.
- 12:15 am, off the park, travel up stream on the S’repok river by motor – boats ( about 45 minutes) to explore the daily activities of the local people who live along the banks. During the trip, we can see a lot of animals.
- 1:00 pm, off the motor – boat trip, visit Yang Lanh village to discover and share the cultures, particular in customs and traditions of the Ede, M’nong, and Laos,…
- 4:00 pm, have a little time for drive elephant, after that, go to coffee’s garden and pepper’s plantation and come back Ban Me Thuot City.
Week 3: February 29th, 2016 to March 6th, 2016.
- Wednesday, 8:00 am, follow Ms. Vy (a tourist guide), pick up tourists at the hotel and depart for Yok Don national park.
- 11:30 am, have a lunch in the forest.
- 12:30 am, travel up to stream on the S’repok river by motor – boats
- 1:30 pm, visit Yang lanh village to meet Ede, M’nong, Laos,…
- 4:00 pm, drive on
- 6:00 pm, have a dinner at home’s Ede. After dinner, join in Ede’s concert and spend all of night in their long house.
- Thursday, 7:00 am, get up and go to the jungle with elephant caretaker. At here, watch elephant feeding and washing, and drive elephant to cross river
- 11:30 am, have lunch and take a rest
- 1:00 pm, visit the tomb of elenphants. After that, watch how local people caught and tame the wild elephants in natural forest.
- 5:00 pm, come back to Buon Ma Thuot City.
Week 4: March 7th, 2016 to March 13th, 2016.
- No working.
- Week 5: March 14th , 2016 to March 20th , 2016.
- Wednesday, 8:00 am, start the trip, pick up tourist at the hotel and transfer to Lak lake (tourists can stop along the roadsides for sightseeing and taking pictures.
- When arrive the next meeting point, ride elenphant to cross Lak lake. after that, travel around the Lak lake by motor – boats to get some fresh air and to take some pictures. Next, visit some villages of M’nong and R’lam.
- 11h30 am, have a special party at a local restaurant and take a rest in hammock.
- 1:30 pm, continue the trip, visit two famous waterfalls (D’ray Nur and D’ray Sap). After the walk, try to enjoy an ice coffee cup.
- 4h30 pm, come back to Buon Ma Thuot City and go to market.
2.3.Assessment and analysis – Báo Cáo Thực Tập Tiếng Anh Tại Công Ty Du lịch
English is the main language of international communication and is essential for people working in the tourism industry. English is the primary language of the tourism industry across the globe. So english is very important to a tourist guide.
At Dak Viet Travel company, I really have a good time there. I have learned manything as the key vocabulary, skills needed to speak english with tourists. Especially, I see that speaking is most important, then listening, reading and writing. To tourist guides, when they have a tour with foreign tourists, they have to use English to give information, provide services and offer help. During english practice time, It helps me in local tourism industry to improve my english communication skill as a really tourist guide. In addition, this course also give me a wider understanding of local tourism industry as well as equip me with useful soft skills when working with tourists. At here, I am developed my english language, study, research and using skills.
When I have ability to speak english while I practise at Dak Viet Travel company. I can enhance my understanding of the history and cuture of local sector in Vietnam and another countries. Time for study at Thu Dau Mot University help me develop knowledge of english to use in the workplace. When I view everyone work at office and on tour, I recognize that there is an amazing new way to learn a language. That is seeing what everyone is talking about.
I really love to work at this company. In working hours, I implement regulations, listen admonition of other person, obey advice of tourist guide of company. Besides, When I begin my practice in the office, a lots of people help me about working such as read reports, translate documents, listen request of tourists, … (Báo Cáo Thực Tập Tiếng Anh Tại Công Ty Du lịch)
During doing internship, I also have to face many difficults and challenges. Learning in the university environment is compelety different than practising at Dak Viet Travel company. Apart from knowledge is written on books, there are many other requirements that a student must practice. I need to learn from tourist guides in company so much. I have to adjust my schedule to fit with the regulations of company. Especiall, with a tourist guide, I do not have clearly office hours. Afraid to communicate is a big barrier for me now when I contact with a professional work environment. I have many dificult to satisfy the difficult tourists. I cannot understand the tourists when they say something that quickly. In addition, I also difficult to read and understand some documents and advertising leaflets., to make a good relationship with partners in office and tourist guides in the local.
XEM THÊM ==> CÁCH LÀM BÁO CÁO THỰC TẬP NGÔN NGỮ ANH ĐIỂM CAO
CHAPTER 3: LEARNING WHEN FINISHING PROBATION AT DAK VIET CO., LTD -Báo cáo thực tập Ngôn Ngữ Anh tại công ty Du lịch
I have a strong passion with my major. I believe that is the great way to bring value to me. To do well at the company is very difficult for a student as me, so I need to try so much to achieve a good result and my purpose. At the same times, I see that special benefits from my course.
- Apply theory to actual working situations
- Start with small things
- Work with positive attitude
- Make relationships
- Have a competitive and team spirit
- Learn to ask the right questions
- Think about long term benefits
- Learn to listen
- Have flex-time and other unusual work arrangements
- Discover self – confidence at work and in life
- Learn about the bussiness/agency, tours, mission, services, products, ect
- Learn about career paths and find out purpose
- Have few opportunities to talk with foreigners
- Test a tentative career choice
- Have the characteristics like eager for learning, focused on working and good at communication skills
It is not everything. However, to me it is like a treasure.
In sum, I have gained many things in the learning and practicing process. I feel more confident. Practice at company give me a good chance to improve my major.
CONCLUSION – Báo cáo thực tập Ngôn ngữ Anh tại công ty Du lịch
After about six weeks of training process at Dak Viet Travel company, I grow-up and make great achievements in every aspect. To find a good job in the future, I think that I have to learn and study a lot to meet the company’s existing requirements. I feel happy and comfortable when I work at there.
After graduated at university, I want to become a tourist guide. I hope my academic knowledge and hand – on experience will help me obtain a good job.
REFERENCES – Báo cáo thực tập tiếng Anh tại công ty Du lịch
- Tài liệu, biểu mẫu do Công ty Dak Viet Travel cung cấp
- The company, history and products… Dak Viet Travel. (lưu hành nội bộ)
- Tài liệu từ giáo trình
- Nga, Nguyen Thi Kieu.(2015). English The Situation On The Maintenance And Operating Staff In Human Resources Company Limited Binh Duong Garment.
- Le, Trinh Thi. (2015). Using English In Sale Contract Intership Company: Muh Chwuan Co., Ltd
- Lan, Trinh Thi. (2015). Using English For Labor Contract
Xem giá dịch vụ ==> Viết thuê báo cáo thực tập trọn gói
Trên đây là một số nội dụng tải về Báo cáo thực tập tiếng Anh tại công ty Du lịch làm sơ lược để cho các bạn có thể tham khảo nếu bạn nào có nhu cầu làm đề tài báo cáo tốt nghiệp, các bạn có thể liên hệ Nhận viết thuê báo cáo tốt nghiệp với mình qua https://zalo.me/0909232620 nhé!